UNG’s Chief Diversity Officer, Sheila Caldwell, is offering this free webinar facilitated by Dr. Damon Williams
Cumming Campus – UC 0262
Dahlonega Campus – LTC 162
Gainesville Campus – LIB 0134
Oconee Campus – SRC 522
The entire meeting will last from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Webinar from 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm.
The webinar will highlight the following:
- The critical role institutional leadership and faculty plays in diversity
- The makeup of a campus-wide diversity infrastructure
- Diverse student and faculty recruitment and retention strategies
- What a “diversity brand” is and how to ensure your school has a positive one
- The importance of celebrations, recognitions, and awards in regards to diversity
- How to engage diverse alumni and engage in diversity fundraising
- HEED institution characteristics compared to national averages
Upon completion of the webinar at 2:15 pm, we will have a group discussion and compose a list of ten best practices that can be implemented at UNG.