The University Press of North Georgia is proud to announce a new marketing and distribution partnership with The University of Georgia Press. Through this partnership, UGA Press will market and distribute our past, current, and future titles. Their marketing activities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- our titles will be listed in their print, subject, and website catalogs.
- our titles’ metadata will be sent to Bowker’s, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc. All of our titles will be available for purchase from these sites.
- sales representatives will sell our titles directly to bookstores.
- our titles will sent out for journal/newspaper/online reviews and awards.
- our titles will be exhibited at literary conferences and festivals and at booksellers association conferences.
The UGA Press is the largest and the oldest book publisher in Georgia. Established in 1938, they are celebrating their 75th anniversary this year.
You can see our selection of available titles in the UGA Press’s fall catalog: