“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”-Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Today’s Link-n-Blog post will be the last of the year, but fear not! More posts shall return after 2012 has retired and we ring in 2013. Until then, have a merry Christmas & happy New Year.
- For the Holidays, Hardcover is King: I’ve said it many times. Books make great gifts. And even though ebooks are surging in popularity, it’s difficult to wrap an electronic book. This story from USA Today explores why people buy hardcovers for gifts.
- 10 Signs You’re a Writer: Just in case you haven’t realized it, yet, here’s a list of writers’ habits so you can test yourself. Are you a writer?
- Perfect Gifts for Bookworms: Still looking for that perfect gift for your book-living friend? Check out this list from The Huffington Post.
- Media Typos 2012: The Atlantic Wire showcases some of the best (or worst?) typos that made it to print this year. Remember, proofreading is your friend (or get your friend to proofread!).
- Tips for Scientific Writers: Scientific writing differs from most other types of writing. Don’t be convoluted! Read these suggestions from Writers Market on how to write scientifically.
“I’ve always loved Christmas and that’s not really gone away from me from being a child to now. It’s always a magical time and I’m unashamed in my love for Christmas.”-Martin Freeman