Q&A with Rachel Finazzo, Catherine, Pippin

Rachel Finazzo is a Senior scholarship recipient at Brenau, with a BFA in Acting. Some of her favorite work at GTA has been: Legally Blonde (Paulette), The Wizard of Oz (Glinda), Cabaret (Fritzie) Secret in the Wings (Princess Allerleira), and RepCo. She is so excited to be directed by Jim for her final production, and cannot wait for y’all to see the show! Follow her journey on YouTube and on Instagram @rahrahrahrachel.

What part of the production are you most excited for?

I am most excited for the way that the audience will be able to relate to it. It’s a universal story that is essentially about figuring out our purpose and I think that everyone has struggled with that at one time or another.

What is the most challenging part of the production?

The most challenging part for me is the ideas of playing an actor that is playing someone else. It’s a beautiful concept, but it is definitely challenging in its own way.

What has been your favorite moment of the rehearsal process?

Arriving every day. Truly. With it being my last GTA production I am savoring every second.

What do you most want audiences to take away from the production?

That there is no right answer to the question “What does my future hold?”. As long as we hold true to the convictions that we feel, then I believe that we cannot do any better than the discoveries that we make on that path.

← Back to Pippin