Close

WHERE PROFESSIONALS BECOME LEADERS

With more than 18,000 students, the University of North Georgia is one of the state's largest public universities and is designated as a State Leadership Institution and The Military College of Georgia. The Mike Cottrell College of Business houses over 4,000 of those students seeking undergraduate and graduate business and technology degrees.

• #5 in U.S. News and World Report's listing of 

public, part-time MBA programs in Georgia

• #24 in U.S News and World Reports ranking of 

public universities in the south

• Named one of Forbes' America's Top Colleges

• 1 of 4 public universities in Georgia on Kiplinger's 

list of Best College Values

Complete this form to learn more about the Cottrell MBA.

or call (470) 239-3123

The Cottrell MBA offers one of the most affordable public MBA programs in the state.

AFFORDABLE

The Cottrell MBA is a part-time MBA program with classes in the evening allowing students to work full-time while attaining their degree.

FLEXIBLE

Only 5% of the world's business schools have achieved this level of accreditation.

ACCREDITED

NEW Graduate Certificates

The Mike Cottrell College of Business at UNG offers the state's first graduate certificates in cybersecurity and technology leadership. You can earn an MBA in addition to these certificates, or, pursue these as stand alone certificates during the summer semester.

Only 50 MBA students are currently accepted on an annual basis and select students accepted for each graduate certificate program. Don't miss this opportunity!

Limited Number of Spots

Enrollment deadline

MBA and Graduate Certificates - May 2018

"My undergraduate degree was in psychology. When I took the position as Procurement Manager at Rogers Electric, I knew that the Cottrell MBA could help me bridge the gap between my undergraduate education and my job. So far, I believe the Cottrell MBA has allowed me to look at my position from a different, more strategic perspective."

Katie Bennett, MBA Student, Class of 2018

Copyright University of North Georgia © 2018

Privacy PolicyHomepage